The mission of the Institutional Research and Planning Office is to serve the college community by providing high quality data and analysis to help faculty, administrators, and staff make data-informed decisions. We seek to obtain that data using solid research methods, make it easily accessible and available to those who need it, and to present it in a way that is clear and easy for all to understand.
New Reports and Dashboards
- SCC 4DX (Dashboard)
SCC Headcount and Credit Hours (Dashboard) and Executive Summary (PDF)
- SCC Alumni Survey Dashboard, 2015-2020 Graduates (Dashboard)
- 2021 Performance Monitoring Report and SCC Summary (Dashboard)
- SCC Fact Book (Dashboard)
- SCC Course Completion and Success (Dashboard)
Some types of information available in our site include:
- Course Completion Rates
- Degrees and Certificates Completed
- Internal and National Survey Results
- SCC American Indian Student Study Information and Feedback Form
- getData@SCC: Interactive College and District Data Dashboards
If you are interested in conducting research at SCC or any other Maricopa Community College (MCCCD), then we recommend reviewing the MCCCD Institutional Review Board (IRB) policies, processes, and resources. Please contact the IRB or our office with your questions.
Do you have data on…?
Do you need data on a topic and wonder what’s already available? Just fill out this form with your question(s) and we’ll get back to you with information about where you can find it. If data are not available now, we’ll let you know if it can be accessed and provided to you at a future date.