The mission of the Institutional Research and Planning Office is to serve the college community by providing high quality data and analysis to help faculty, administrators, and staff make data-informed decisions. We seek to obtain that data using solid research methods, make it easily accessible and available to those who need it, and to present it in a way that is clear and easy for all to understand.
New Reports and Dashboards
- 2021 Performance Monitoring Report and SCC Summary (Dashboard)
- SCC Alumni Survey Dashboard, 2015-2019 Graduates (Dashboard)
- Enrollment of Recent High School Graduates 2017-2020 (PDF)
- 2021 Alumni Survey Report: Occupational Program Analysis, 2015-2019 Graduates (PDF)
- 2021 Alumni Report, 2018 Graduates (PDF)
- SCC Fact Book (Dashboard)
- SCC Fiscal Year and 45th Day Enrollment (FTSE) (Dashboard)
- Strategic Plan Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Scorecard (Dashboard)
- SCC Course Completion and Success (Dashboard)
Some types of information available in our site include:
- Enrollment Reports
- Course Completion Rates
- Degrees and Certificates Completed
- Internal and National Survey Results
- SCC American Indian Student Study Information and Feedback Form
- Degrees/Certificates and University Transfers Information
- Unit Strategic Plan (USP) Data
- getData@SCC: Interactive College and District Data Dashboards
If you are interested in conducting research at SCC or any other Maricopa Community College (MCCCD), then we recommend reviewing the MCCCD Institutional Review Board (IRB) policies, processes, and resources. Please contact the IRB or our office with your questions.
Do you have data on…?
Do you need data on a topic and wonder what’s already available? Just fill out this form with your question(s) and we’ll get back to you with information about where you can find it. If data are not available now, we’ll let you know if it can be accessed and provided to you at a future date.