The mission of the Institutional Research and Planning Office is to serve the college community by providing high quality data and analysis to help faculty, administrators, and staff make data-informed decisions. We seek to obtain that data using solid research methods, make it easily accessible and available to those who need it, and to present it in a way that is clear and easy for all to understand.
Some types of information available in our site include:
- Enrollment Reports
- Course Completion Rates
- Degrees and Certificates Completed
- Internal and National Survey Results
- Degrees/Certificates and University Transfers Information
- Unit Strategic Plan (USP) Data
- Interactive College and District Data Dashboards
If you are interested in conducting research at SCC or any other Maricopa Community College (MCCCD), then we recommend reviewing the MCCCD Institutional Review Board (IRB) policies, processes, and resources. Please contact the IRB or our office with your questions.